- Public bodies should not pay for time spent by employees on trade union activity.
- The Trade Union Modernization and Trade Union Learning Fund should be scrapped.
- Public bodies should charge commercial rates for trade union usage of facilities.
- Public bodies should not be involved in the collection of trade union dues.
- Until TURC’s objectives are achieved, all public money, resources, paid and unpaid time off given to trade unions should be accounted for and regularly published.
Nicely weighted Guardian piece:"Fox backs rightwing campaign to undermine union resources" Why should we pick up the tab for said resources?